We are pleased to remind our immunization partners about the upcoming observance of National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW).
Since 1994, NIIW has been an annual observance to highlight the importance of protecting infants from vaccine-preventable diseases and to celebrate the achievements of immunization programs in promoting healthy communities throughout the United States. This year, NIIW is scheduled for April 18-24, 2015.
- Celebrate Medical Laboratory Professionals Week
- Vaccination Benefits Focus Of National Infant Immunization Week
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Support Schools During Every Kid Healthy Week
- High Demand for Health Care Jobs in Florida
- Stress Management Key To Achieving Healthy Weight
- Three Appointments to Emergency Medical Services Advisory Council
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals