We are pleased to remind our immunization partners about the upcoming observance of National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW).
Since 1994, NIIW has been an annual observance to highlight the importance of protecting infants from vaccine-preventable diseases and to celebrate the achievements of immunization programs in promoting healthy communities throughout the United States. This year, NIIW is scheduled for April 18-24, 2015.
- High Demand for Health Care Jobs in Florida
- Stress Management Key To Achieving Healthy Weight
- Three Appointments to Emergency Medical Services Advisory Council
- Nature Play Prescription Program Expands to Reach More Floridians
- Measles Case Confirmed in St. Lucie County
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Celebrate Safe Kids Day This Saturday
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals