- 904-529-2800 or 904-272-3177
PO Box 578
Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
Clinical Services Overview
Effective March 1, 2023 - All lab services must have an appointment. Walk-in's can receive services as availability allows.
Clinic Services are provided on a sliding fee scale basis after financial eligibility determination. Immunizations for children are provided through the Vaccines For Children program at no cost through age 18. Adult immunizations are available based on the cost of the vaccine for adults plus the injection fee. Clinic fees are based on income and family size at the initial financial eligibility determination and must be updated annually. We accept most Florida Medicaid plans for core public health services (excluding comprehensive child and adult health (primary care), uninsured, or those who prefer to pay out-of-pocket, we accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard.
There are a multitude of clinical-based programs and ancillary services currently under operation through the Florida Department of Health in Clay County which are funded by federal, state, county and grant generated revenues.
- Child and Adult Immunizations
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Services
- No charge Confidential and Anonymous HIV/AIDS testing
- Ryan White Program
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Hepatitis Screening
- Family Planning Services
- Medicaid Family Planning Waiver Program
- Low cost sterilization program
- Birth control
- Adult Health (Primary Care) – Uninsured Only or 100% self-pay
- School & Sports Physicals for school entry/activities - $25.00 plus lab costs
- Florida Department of Health Insulin Program
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Florida Department of Health Epilepsy Medication Program
Connect with DOH