Clinical Services Overview
Clinic Services are provided on a sliding fee scale basis, and immunizations are provided through the Vaccines For Children program at no cost through age 18, and then based on the cost of the vaccine for adults. Clinic fees are based on income and family size at the initial Social Service Assessment and updated at least annually. We accept most Medicaid plans and for those who are uninsured or prefer to pay out-of-pocket, we accept cash, check, Visa and MasterCard.
There are a multitude of clinical-based programs and ancillary services currently under operation through the Florida Department of Health in Clay County which are funded by federal, state, county and grant generated revenues.
Please read our Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP) which describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed.
- Child and Adult Immunizations
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) Services
- No charge Confidential and Anonymous HIV/AIDS testing
- Ryan White Program
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program
- Hepatitis Screening
- Family Planning Services
- Medicaid Family Planning Waiver Program
- Low cost sterilization program
- Birth control
- Comprehensive Child and Adult Health (Primary Care)
- Florida Department of Health Insulin Program
- Florida Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program